Business documents are the last things that most startup entrepreneurs want to deal with. But there's no getting around it, it's an important part of your business and eventually you will have to confront them. And if you ever meet someone who's exceptionally enthusiastic about business documents, make him/her your team member!
At The Tribe, we want to make dealing with business documentation less painful. That's why we have developed, and continuously adding more, a list of business document templates for our startups, such as:
- Incorporation papers stating Directors, shareholders and officers of company
- Article and Memorandum of company
- Financial statements and records
- Legal contacts and documents covering employment, patents, trademarks, etc
- Daily operational documents: invoices, receipts, invoices, purchase orders
- NDA's (Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Tax Forms - Not really a document
- Executive summary
- Business Plan
- Pitch Deck
- More being added ...